University of Kansas (2012-2017)
- PSYC 104 General Psychology
- PSYC 318 Cognitive Psychology (online)
PSYC 104 General Psychology
- Summary of Student Evaluations (Fall 2015/Spring 2016/Fall 2016)
- Fall 2015 (KU Student Survey of Teaching)
- Spring 2016 (KU Student Survey of Teaching)
- Fall 2016 (KU Student Survey of Teaching)
- Spring 2017 (KU Student Survey of Teaching) - forthcoming
Sample Lesson Plans:
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Posters from PSYC 104:
- Castro, N., Siew, C. S. Q., & McCartney, M. J. (2016, November). H.M. in the Flesh or as a Cartoon: The Influence of Video Type on Learning and Test Performance. Poster presented at the 57th Annual Meeting of the Psychonomic Society. Boston, MA.
- Siew, C. S. Q., & McCartney, M. J. (2016, May). Predictors of Performance in General Psychology. Poster presented at the 28th APS Annual Conference, Teaching Institute. Chicago, IL.
- Siew, C. S. Q. (2016, May). Strategies for Classroom Discussion: Examples from PSYC 104. Poster presented at C21 (21st Century Course Redesign Consortium). University of Kansas.
PSYC 318 Cognitive Psychology (online)